On June 3rd all of the 9th graders went to Lagoon for the day. The 9th grade teachers were invited to chaperone (dang it. Anything but a free day at Lagoon!) As if this isn't good enough, they asked Trent to come too! It was a little shocking to be on a bus with 150 noisy teenagers, but it was well worth it! I will upload the pictures when I get them (they are on Sierra's camera).
Where, might you ask was Tiegan during all of this fun? My Dad (A.K.A The Best Grandpa in the World) took the day off work and drove to Logan to spend the day with him! They went to Home Depot, The D.I (don't ask. My Dad LOVES it there), and on a walk. Here is a picture my Dad took at Home Depot. He calls it, "Tiegan's First Tool." Adorable.

No comments:
Post a Comment