Saturday, July 18, 2009
I Love to See the Temple!
Yesterday we went to the new Oquirrh Hills Temple Open House with the Stirling's. It was beautiful! It sits on a hill in DayBreak and has an incredible view of the valley. This temple makes South Jordan the only city in the world with 2 temples in its boundaries (this one and the Jordan River). We are so blessed to have so many temples so close when many people have to drive for days. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm glad to see an update. You guys have had a lot of neat and wonderful stuff going on in your lives.
I love all of the pictures! You guys just make the cutest little family!
Oh my goodness! You guys have been busy, busy, busy!!! It sounds like you are having a great summer. I can't believe Tiegan is already 6 months old--they really do just grow up so fast! I loved seeing the pictures of you guys at the temple. Congratulations!
I've had computer trouble and am just viewing your blog. You have been very busy. I loved seeing the pics of your family sealing and Tiegan's blessing. Mom is always talking about how cute he is. What a sweet little baby. I can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment