Tiegan was dressed in a little white tux and was brought into the room in a white stroller. As we keeled at the alter with his little hand placed on top of ours the spirit was so strong and we knew that this was exactly what Heavenly Father wanted. It was the perfect moment, and one that I will never forget. We were in the Lord's house, and we were surrounded by family and friends and mirrors that look into forever. I am so grateful for the gospel, and the knowledge that families can be together forever. I think that life would seem rather pointless without knowing that when we leave this world our families are still complete.
After the sealing the temple workers had to take Tiegan back to the nursery while Trent and I changed. This sounded like a good idea, until I got to the dressing room and could hear him screaming at the top of his lungs (which he almost never does). We ran down to get him and he was so hungry and tired that he konked as soon as I could make him a bottle and put in in his mouth. This was good because he stopped screaming, but sad because he was out for all of our pictures. Oh well!
Thank you to all of you who came to share this incredible day with us!

1 comment:
Congratulations, that is amazing! Your family is adorable!
Post a Comment