Saturday, July 18, 2009

Last weekend we went to "Family Fun Day" at This is the Place Heritage Park with the Stirling's and the Simmon's. I had never been there so it was fun to walk around and see all of the old pioneer houses and stores.
Tiegan loves to ride on Trent's shoulders- he pulls his ears which makes me laugh :)

Jade, Sonja, Zoee, Tiegan, Trent and Lorae riding in a very tiny train that went around a lake.

Trent pulling a hand cart. There is definately a reason I was not born a pioneer! I would have NEVER made it!

Us on the big train that went all around the park. Tiegan is playing with his necklace (see the 4th of July Post for an explanation.)

I don't think Tiegan was as amused by all of the festivities as we were!

One of Brigham Young's houses. It is beautiful!

No comments: