Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Good Times, Sunshine, & Summertime!

I just realized that we blogged once the ENTIRE summer! Wow. So here I am with a TON of pictures and about 10 minutes before Tiegan wakes up from his nap. Here are some random, out-of-order pictures of things we did this summer...I LOVE getting to hang out with this little man all day now that I don't teach anymore! It was a tough decision because I do love teaching, but when we adopted Tiegan we promised Rick and Allycin that we would be the best parents possible, and for us we know that means that I stay home and Trent goes to work. Yay for stay-at-home mommies! It really is the best job (and so much harder than dealing with 150 hormonal 15 year olds all day!Who Knew??)


2nd dam in Logan canyon

Tiegan, Trent, Brad, & my parents in Logan Canyon for my mom's Birthday

We went to the State Fair in September. The baby animals were by far the best part- Brad kept trying to let Tiegan pet them and my mom would FREAK out and start ranting about rabies and other diseases :)

Tiegan giving himself kisses in the mirror at the salon

My cute friend Jamie giving Tiegan his very first haircut on 09/09/09

Jesse, Trent, & Jeremy on the back of the boat

Jeremy let Tiegan drive the boat- mostly he just sucked on the stearing wheel
Jeremy & Lacy's boat. Tiegan looks like a hot dog in his life jacket!


We spent ALOT of quality time at the pool
Rick & Allycin at All Star Lanes in Tooele.
Trent's sister Autumn and her family came to visit from Virginia, and Lorae rented this awesome water slide. Tiegan loved it until they hit the bottom and the giant water gun squirted him right in the face :)

Tiegan and Grandpa Dennis

For F.H.E. one week we all went to the canyon and Trent led the kids on a treasure hunt. They all LOVED it. It was fun to see them run from clue to clue findind the Liahona's.

Grandma Lorae holding Sage and Tiegan

Some of the kids playing on the beach at the Herriman Dam


24th of July

Tiegan being cute

Tiegan and Rick at the bowling alley

Spencer, Lorae, Dennis, Travis, Breanna, & Trent at Silver Lake
Trent, Tiegan, & I at Silver Lake

The P.F.C.O. (Penrod Family Camp-Out) was in American Fork Canyon this year. Here we are at Cascade Springs, which is beautiful!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

YEAH! I'm glad you've entered the blogging world again. I've wondered about you and how you're doing. I'm glad you're enjoying being a stay-at-home mom. It is fun, but lots of work! (Definitely worth it, though.)

Your little guy is getting so big! His birthday will be here before you know it!

Emily said...

You're so beautiful, Richelle!

Katrina and David said...

Wow!!! You guys are certainly keeping busy! Love all the pictures & love the state fair story. LOL ... our moms!