Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March

March inside the Stirling house...

I swear this little man will be packing his bags and moving to college in no time!
He is so grown up and so full of happiness and life. He loves to dance...
This little lady has captured our hearts. Here she is puckering up for a kiss...
Tiegan still loves to cuddle up with his sister...

And play footsie with her...
And hold her hand...
And kiss her...
Something tells me she doesn't enjoy all the affection as much...

Tiegan loves to watch Curious George while sitting on his bicycle...
And building forts with his Daddy
(although I think Daddy might like it even more!)...
And snuggling with his Mommy...

Bryton loves wearing bows bigger than her head...
And lying around...

And posing for pictures...

We went shopping for a white SUV, but ended up with this...
I know its totally nerdy, but the second we saw all the features we fell in love! It has all automatic doors, which means I can have them all open and ready for kids before I even walk out the front door. Hello!
And it is equipped with a DVD player. This is Tiegan's face when we first turned on Curious George...
He is in love too!


2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh you have a minivan...I would make fun of you but I basically have one myself and I only have one kid! Love the new pics! Tiegan is looking so grown up. I need to come see that BABY before she's walking. Seriously! Love you guys <3

the elfors said...

bryton is so cute i need to come see her! and can i go for a ride in your van and watch a movie? that is soooo nice!