Sunday, April 3, 2011

Two Months?!


Height: 24 inches (99th percentile)
Weight: 10.6 pounds (76th percentile)

At two months, Bryton loves to:
EAT. All the time. That explains the chin(s). She isn't at all picky as to whether it's milk or formula- As long as it's food she is a happy camper!
SWING. She will sit in it for 45 minutes at a time. Best invention ever! The hard part is trying to keep Tiegan away from her when she is in said swing. He likes to push her. This scares her, and mommy.
SNUGGLE. With anyone at anytime. It is so sweet, she is definitely a cuddle bug.
SCOWL. For some reason she is always sporting the most serious/frownie face. Even when she is happy she looks like she wants to kill somebody. I am hoping this is just a charming phase she will grow out of...

She is such a sweet baby (despite all the scowling) and we love her so much!


6 comments:

Natalie said...

She is soo sweet! I can't wait to meet her and see this cute little scowl!

The Corbridges said...

What an adorable face! She really just keeps getting cuter! I have to tell you, it's mmm... Almost 1 in the morning and I'm just laying in bed playing on the iPhone and seriously almost woke Jason and Ty up cuz I was laughing so hard at the quotes from Trent after surgery. Very funny :) glad he loves you so much :) hope everyone is doing better and hopefully I'll make it down to see you guys soon!

The Ball Family said...

Very, very cute!

Jill said...

Oh she is so adorable. Can't wait to squeeze her! I hope it makes her scowl :)

Autumn said...

What a beauty!

1 of the Grandmas said...

Oh my gosh, what a doll!!! I'll bet your mom is having fun with another girl in the family.