Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bryton's Room

Just some of my favorite details...

I love chandeliers, and I really wanted one for Bryton's room, but she has a drop-ceiling, whihc apparently does not allow for fancy things like that. What's the next best thing? A vinyl wall sticker. This is above her crib....

And this is her crib...

She definitely needed a picture of Tiegan kissing her to look at and remind her of how much she is loved (so that when he is dumping water on her or trying to shove gummy bears in her mouth, she can keep perspective!)

My cute friend Jennifer made her the "B" sign (which I realize now is totally crooked!)

She also needs pictures of her in my tummy to remind her how much I did for her :)

Jennifer made her the flower, and my other cute friend Laurianne made her the zebra bow which doubles as a cake topper, and a decoration. Love it!





1 comment:

Jill said...

Very cute! I love the chandelier vinyl and the colors.