Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Famous!

Trent thought he would get out of dancing in the Old Folk's Sociable this year since I had just had a baby. He should know me better than that! We got a call 3 weeks before asking us to be in a 50's dance to "Let's go to the hop." Of course I said yes, and of course Trent agreed to dance with me. I love having a husband who loves to dance with me (and even better, one who is willing to slick back his hair, roll up his pants, and dance with me in public!)

Our cute friends Justin and Shannon danced with us.
They are pretty much the only reason we agreed to be in it on such short notice! We love them!

Imagine our surprise when we opened up the newspaper the next week to see this on the front page...
Dear photographer from the Tooele Transcript Bulletin, thank you for taking a picture of me that looks like I am trying to wiggle out a sneeze, and then publishing that for all to see. Sincerely, me.


3 comments:

Natalie said...

YAY!!! I love the pictures and I love even more that you two are such a cute little dancing couple. I'd really like to see you strut your stuff in person. I bet it's awesome!

Autumn said...

This picture is AWESOME!! I think both of your dancing faces are supreme! Cutest couple EVER!

1 of the Grandmas said...

I thought it was a darling picture of both of you!!