Friday, February 25, 2011

February

Since we have a newborn, the kiddos and I have spent the month of February locked up tight inside the house. I refuse to take Bryton anywhere since RSV is so bad right now. So here are some of the things happening inside the Stirling household this month...

Tiegan discovered the magic of cars. He prefers to play them with his cousin Cruze or his daddy,or grandpa since mommy is inept at making car noises. Sound effects must be part of the male DNA structure or something!
Bryton LOVES her car seat. This is where she usually takes her naps.
She has beautiful blue eyes that I am pretty much obsessed with
(and a very substantial double chin!)
Tiegan thinks the car seat is his (because it was) and he will go grab it and sit in it while he watches T.V.
If Tiegan can't find the carseat, he will settle for the bouncy seat...

There is nothing as precious as a sleeping baby...

Doesn't Trent look so happy? I'm pretty sure Bryton already has him wrapped around her finger.
I turned 26 (which freaks me out because it sounds so old!)on the 7th and Trent took me to Applebees for a quick dinner, followed by brownies and ice cream at my parent's house.
Tiegan became bored with doing his puzzles one at a time; he prefers the challenge of mixing them all together. He is so smart! I love to watch him learn and think and figure things out.
Trent has specific instructions to lay Bryton down before she falls asleep. As you can see from this picture he has disregarded the instructions, and is spoiling her. I guess thats what daddy's are for, right? After all, the only man a girl can trust is her daddy :)

3 comments:

the elfors said...

she is so dang cute! i have missed seeing you... but i don't blame you for not wanting to take that sweet princess out! let me know if you need anything!

Mckade.Stacie.Navie said...

Oh i love her! girls are the best best best! Im so happy for you and I cannot wait to meet her!

Amy J said...

Your kids are so sweet! I'm glad I got to see you a bit last week. I don't blame you one bit for not taking her out, Brooke got RSV at her age this time last year and it was awful. Hope you all stay healthy {and sane!} through RSV season!