Friday, February 25, 2011

Big Brother

Let's be honest, we were all a little worried about how Tiegan would react to his baby sister. I am proud to say that he is the BEST big brother. He is constantly kissing her, hugging her, and patting her back when she cries.

I give you exhibit A...

And exhibit B...
All of this loving can also be a little scary for mommy, like when he tried to give her a drink from his water bottle and poured it on her face. I would, however, much rather have too much love than none at all!

I love to see how much he adores her. Sometimes when she sleeps he will climb up by her and just stare at her, or he will wave at her and yell "hi!" I am so happy that Bryton will grow-up with a big brother to love and protect her.

1 comment:

Jill said...

They are so cute! I think they will be great buddies!