











We tried so hard to get a good picture of Tiegan. This is what he gave us...

He then climbed on the box and started posing like Bryton. He even insisted he take his shirt off so he could be like her. It was hilarious. This kid is certainly not lacking personality!


7 comments:
Congratulations! She is so adorable. You had quite an exciting birth story! :)
She is just beautiful! What a sweet family. Congrats, guys!
Congratulations!
What a precious doll. She is just beautiful. Congratulations!
Hey! I saw your blog link on Tina's...Bryton is such a doll! Let me know your email address and I can send you an invite for our blog.
Congrats again, she's beautiful!
amy_juhasz@hotmail.com
What a little beauty! I'm so happy for you guys! And so happy that everything went to well getting her here! She's a doll!:) Congrats!
Hi,
I have a question about your site, would you mind emailing me back @ kthomas@primroseschools.com?
Thanks,
Kathleen
Post a Comment