Monday, November 1, 2010
HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!
This Halloween we went as Batman, Batgirl, and Batboy (there was supposed to be a Robin but both of my boys wanted to be Batman, because he is way "cooler") I am sad to say that we did not get a picture of all of us together, but here is out little Batboy...
He LOVED Trick-or-Treating! He kept his mask on the entire time because we told him he had to have it on to get candy. This boy is VERY motivated by candy. He takes after his Daddy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Tiegen looked so cute! That is great you got him to keep his mask on! I saw you out walking today, I was going to stop to say hi but that seemed a bit creapy! :) I hope things are going well.
*creepy, not creapy...
ADORABLE!!!!
Naturally they both wanted to be Batman! Can't fault them for that...
Post a Comment