I am now 25 weeks pregnant, and things are coming along nicely. Except for some horrible pain in my tail-bone. I guess this is normal? But HOLY COW it hurts to sit down for any amount of time on any surface. I really had no idea all of the things that change about your body when growing a child. I can feel her moving all the time now (especially at night when I am trying to sleep) and Trent can feel her kicking from the outside. He loves to talk to her and I think she is a Daddy's girl already. We did not get to experience any of this with Tiegan, so it has been a blessing that I am extremely grateful for.
As far as her name, for now we are settled on Bryton. This is weird because this was going to be the name if the baby was a boy. Well, we had been test-driving names since the day we found out she was a girl, and have crossed off Brooklyn, Alyssa, Kira, Hailee, and Skylee. I have been so frustrated because with Tiegan there was never any hesitation or discussion, we both just knew it was his name. With her, I was beginning to think her name would be "Baby Girl Stirling" forever. I am the type of person who needs to have her name on her wall and embroidered on her towel before she comes home from the hospital, so it has been killing me.Then one day my dad said, "I thought her name was Bryton" and I told him that was for a boy, and he said, "But thats a girl's name!" And that was it. I fell in love with it for a girl. Trent tells me he is not getting too attached to the name Bryton because he suspects I will change it again tomorrow, so I will keep you posted.
This is me at 24 weeks

5 comments:
Love the name!!!
You look so cute! I like Bryton but I am with Trent and I refuse to become attached until she's out ;)
You don't even look pregnant in that picture, but you are awfully darling!
Choosing a girl's name is HARD! We were the exact same way! We knew Garrett was a boy and his name was Garrett from day one, but we finally settled on Abby as we were leaving the hospital. It drove me absolutely crazy to not have it all picked out and on her wall before she was born, so I can totally relate! We actually had a poll on the board in my hospital room with 5 different names and everybody who came in had to vote. :)
Good luck to you!
I love Bryton, it's one of my favorites! I hope it sticks! You look darling as well, and I hope I get to see you soon! I haven't experienced the tail bone but my pelvic bones are pretty much crushed!!!
You are too tiny and cute!
Post a Comment