All of the sudden Tiegan is so grown up! I don't know when or how it happened, but he definitely is not a baby anymore. He is a little man. He looks so grown up that I suspect he will be completing mathematical algorithms in no time! Even though it secretly makes me want to cry, I love watching him learn and grow and explore. He is so smart and so sweet and we could not love him more!
This Fall we have been trying to get out of the house as much as possible because once winter hits (and depression sets in) we wont be able to. We have been walking every day with some of the girls in our ward, and have had so much fun feeding sheep and picking up rocks and strollin' through puddles along the way.
Have I mentioned that Tiegan has an arranged marriage? Yep, I have decided he is going to marry Claire (the cute girl Tiegan is holding hands with). Claire and her mom, Tina walk with us and I have never been around a cuter or funnier little girl. The only possible glitch to this marriage, could be the fact that she already towers over him. Clearly, I either need to invent high-heels for men, or look into growth hormones :)
Her and Tiegan like to hold hands and it is pretty much the most adorable thing ever...
We took Tiegan to the Pumpkin walk at the Benson Grist Mill, and had so much fun enjoying the beautiful fall weather.
We went to Logan Canyon with Trent's parents to see the beautiful leaves (only to realize we had waited too long and mostly saw dead ones). It was fun anyway!
Tiegan attended his first birthday party. It was for Max Critchlow and it was a Prince and Princess theme. Here is Prince Tiegan...
And lastly, I have to admit I am glad to be done with popsicle season. Why, you ask? Because my son does not keep popsicles in his mouth. They end up in his hair, his eyebrows, his hands, his clothes, and every possible other crevice on his body and/or carseat and/or person next to him.
(Notice his hair. Now keep in mind this was just after a bath and rigorous shampoo. What was I thinking?)

2 comments:
He is getting so big! I am sad we didn't get to see y'all for the Halloween party! Love his hair in that last pic!
I absolutely love the pics!! And I too and grateful popsice season is over. Towards the end of summer I was almost regretting ever letting her have one. Oh, and I am still all for them getting married. I don't care if she ends up being taller. :)
Post a Comment