The end of Summer is always a sad time for us. We LOVE playing outside, swimming, wearing flip-flops, and everything that comes with Summertime. Here are some of the things we spent our time doing...
Swimming in the backyard...
And swimming at Deseret Peak...
And swimming at the Depot!
This boy LOVES water (and his mommy LOVES the sun! It's really a win-win situation)
We rode the the Merry-Go-Round at the Zoo
Tiegan discovered the wonderful world of Ice Cream Cones
We went on walks almost every day (We skipped the 4 weeks that the pregnancy made me so sick I could barely walk to the couch in the mornings.) It's hard to tell who liked the walks more, me or Tiegan!
Tiegan threwg snaps while we waited for the 4th of July Parade
Trent and I at the Fireworks
We spent ALOT of time outside.
This is Tiegan pointing to an airplane (he is obsessed with them)
Tiegan and Grandpa Richard on the lawn mower. This was their weekly ritual, one that Tiegan took very seriously (please ignore the fact that Tiegan is wearing Christmas Elf pants)
Trent and I were in the 24th of July Pageant
And of course, we spent lots of time looking out the window...
(our neighbors probably think we are perverts!)
And Tiegan shared this passion with his cousin, Cruise

3 comments:
I hate that summer is ending...and that you are so far away with my baby...soon to be babies... :(
Richelle! I came across your blog randomly and was so excited! You look great, and happy. If you want an invite to mine email me your email mine is aliciahughes7@gmail.com. Have a good one:)
Richelle!
i was trying to figure out how far along you are and found your blog on facebook. Congrats! we are having a little girl (and boy ) too.
Post a Comment