I turned 24 on Feb. 7th! To celebrate, my family took me to the Cheesecake Factory (pretty much the celestial kingdom!)
In other, more adorable news, Tiegan has started smiling!! It is so fun to have him interacting more with us. It melts my heart to see his sweet smile ans his big brown eye (yes, I said "eye," as in singular. He always seems to squint one of them when he smiles.)

4 comments:
He has the cutest smile!
He sure is cute. I am going to have to keep Brynnlee away from him!
Hi Richelle, I tried out the website picnik.com. Really neat, hope you like the dresser and nightstand. Tiegan such a cutie, can't wait till you guys come down again.
Okay--it's official! He's the cutest little smiler I've seen in a long time. That look on his face totally melts my heart, so I can only imagine what it does to yours. :)
Post a Comment