
I love Valentines day! This year Sierra baby-sat Tiegan in the afternoon (you are the best!) so Trent and I could go shopping and to lunch. Trent got me a cute purple shirt (I love that he has such great taste! I never have to take anything he gets me back) and a Taylor Swift CD. I got him a gun cleaning kit (he has been wanting one for months now and he was seriously SO excited about it) and a DVD. Then we rented some movies, ordered Pizza Hut, and had a family movie-thon. It was a prefect day. We love you all hope everyone had a great Valentines Day!!

6 comments:
How cute is that baby!! He's so big now. I want to bite him a little bit. Glad you had a great Valentine's Day!
What a little cutie patootie. I love his smile.
Okay so one of my favorite things about Valentine's Day was that Tiegan was my Valentine. What a cutie!
I love that Sierra is your baby-sitter. If you can handle a classroom of 8th graders, surely one newborn can't be that tough, right? :)
Happy Birthday, Richelle. Tiegan is so cute. His smile really does melt ones heart! I love how you edited these pictures of him.
Oh, you guys he is just adorable, I am so happy for you!! We need to get down and visit sometime soon. If you want to our cuteness got o www.bramwellbunch.blogspot.com Love ya,Mindy
Post a Comment