skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ready for church!
My cousin Gail gave Tiegan the cutest little outfits and I just wanted to share how adorable he looked for church this week. I am aware of the fact that, with his thick-on-the-sides-but-bald-on-top head, and stripped sweater, he midly resembles a little old man, but we still love him and think he's the cutest baby ever!
8 comments:
Hey, Richelle! I am in Utah and would love to see you and your new little baby! If you get down to g-ville anytime soon call me! I don't have your number anymore, but if you need mine email me at nataliefawson@gmail.com
He is sooo precious. If he does look like an old man -he's the cutest old man I've ever seen!!!
Hi is sooooooo cute. You need to live closer so I can see him more. Can't wait till you guys come out here again.
Amy
What a sweet baby! Hope everything is going well - I know babies bring lots of things to adjust to! I bet you guys are such great parents!
Oh my gosh he is SO cute! He doesn't look like an old man at ALL! He is perfect! He has grown so much since the last time I saw him- and I swear he's just getting cuter. We'll have to get together sometime soon! What do you want for your birthday? Suggestions? I'm stuck- as usual.
Little old man babies are the best! He is so cute. Hopefully I'll see you soon! :)
So I had no idea that you had a blog, you are suppose to tell me these things! Anyways I found you guys on Cody and Alexa's and I just want to say that Tiegan is adorable. I haven't seen him up close for about a month and I love this picture of him in cute outfit. You guys make a cute little family!
Cute baby! He is adorable.
Post a Comment