Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chub-a-Lub

Wow! Life with a baby is BUSY!! And we LOVE it!! Tiegan is growing like a weed- he is 2 months old now and he weighs almost 12 pounds! I wonder if we are feeding him too much?? Yesterday he was too big for his newborn clothes and I almost cried. I am not ready for him to get big yet- and it goes by so fast! They aren't kidding when they tell you not to blink or you'll miss it. Here are some random pictures from this last month..Our first family photo
He's thinking: "Mom, if that flash goes off in my eyes one more time you are going to give me brain cancer."

Lying on Dad's lap after church

He LOVES taking a bath

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Trust me he is still so little at 2 mos. before you know he will be crawling, walking and telling you to "chill out" I miss the little baby stage!

The Ball Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Ball Family said...

Tiegan is really cute. I think he is tiny....you should see Brynnlee! I think you are doing great.

Emily said...

I am so glad that you are having a great time being parents. Tiegan is so cute. I wish that I would have made little hand prints or taken impressions of Lincoln's hands when they were that little. Thanks for the pictures. Please, keep them coming!