Monday, January 26, 2009

A few more

This is random but I just found a few more pictures I wanted to add to my last post. Enjoy :)





Love those big brown eyes!

Grandma Darlene


3 comments:

Keslers said...

Oh, he is so adorable, and we are so happy for you two. That is such an awesome story and and I am sure it was so neat to be a part of it. You are such a cute little family.

Abong said...

awh he makes me baby hungry! i want to meet him in real life! can you please bring him in sometime??

Natalie said...

Oh I just love him! I've been checking your blog hoping for updates and was thrilled to see so many pictures. What a precious little guy! I can tell you're a wonderful mom.

I'm signed up now to sub, so let me know if you need me.