Sunday, December 14, 2008

College Graduate!

Trent graduated yesterday!! I am absolutely bursting with pride. He recieved two diplomas- one in Political Science and one in Business. As he walked into the stadium with all of the other graduates I had to control myself from jumping up and down and screaming; I was SO excited for him!! I am so lucky to be his wife! He is amazing and works so hard for us and I love him so much. December was a big month for him- he turned 26, graduated from college, and became a father. I can't wait to see what adventures await us in the future. I love you sweetie!

One of the commencement speakers quoted a country song in which a girl is always waiting for the next big thing in life and hoping to move on to something bigger and better. Her parents tell her that, "One day you're going to want this back. One day you are going to miss this." Wow. This really struck me. How many times have I said, "I can't wait until we are done with college, out of Logan, and not poor anymore!" I realize now that we will always look back on our time in school and love the memories we have made and the experiences we have had. I really do not think that life gets any better than this.




10 comments:

Autumn said...

Congratulations!!! What an accomplishment! We are so happy for you.

Jeremy said...

Way to go Trent!

Jill said...

Congrats Trent! Doesn't it feel wicked cool?!

Mckade.Stacie.Navie said...

you leave Logan now? :( Congrats Trent! Can i please come to see your little sweetie!?

Ellis said...

It was so fun to see you for a quick second at graduation! I would love to see you sometime soon - plus I have some diapers for you! :)

Lacey said...

Congrats on graduation. I loved reading the story about your darling little baby! Congrats on being parents too!

ApRil & Heath said...

That is so true.. we always think that things will be better when we get this done or have more money or all of these different things! Funny how we always want more! Your pictures are so cute! Hope everything is going well with Tiegan! :) what a doll!

The Corbridges said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Corbridges said...

ha! I totally agree! She should! I almost came to visit you tonight- Jason's at a work meeting in Orem till midnight- so I went shopping- wishing you could come but knowing you were watching Tiegan... and then I decided to come home for a second and then go back out... but once I get into the warm house nothing can get me out! So... I stayed. :( We'll have to hang out soon though. Have a good night!

Natalie said...

Hey Richelle, How is the babes? How are you guys doing? Give us an update for those who don't see you!