Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Introducing Tiegan
Tiegan Trent Stirling is here! He was born Monday, December 1st at 1:40 A.M. He weighes 6 pounds 11 ounces and is 19 inches long. I have to be honest, he is pretty much the most adorable baby ever! Trent and I feel SO honored to be able to have him in our family. His sweet spirit has already blessed our home and we love him so much!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
I am so excited to be the first to congratulate you ( at least on your blog) He is absolutely adorable. you guys are such a sweet family! Welcome to mommyhood!
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS again!!!!! You guys are seriously so dang cute Richelle! And honestly, I really do think he's the cutest baby I've seen in a long time. Thanks for letting me come visit. I've been frantically looking for baby clothes so I can have an excuse to come back again! I'm so excited for you guys!
awh he is precious! time for YOU TWO to have one now! yay!
Hi Richelle!
I found your blog off of Cassandra's. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list!
More importantly, congratulations! What a sweet baby boy!!
Hurray! I'm so excited for you and Trent to be parents! It's challenging, but oh so wonderful. I need to come see you and zee bebe before we move - I'll call you soon!
Congrats, Trent and Richelle. He is adorable. You will be wonderful parents and this little guy will make your lives so complete. I can't wait to see him for real.
YAY! i love him! CONGRATS! Im so so excited to see him!
Congratulations you two! He is adorable. He looks like he just fits right in! You seem like such happy parents. I hope that all is going well! I know you'll be busy... but PLEASE keep us posted. We want pictures!
He is soooo beautiful. I just want to hold him so bad! You have to give him kisses from Aunty Autumn every day but they don't count unless you tell him who they are from. You are going to be wonderful parents.
Congrats! He is so adorable and you two look so happy to have him. I look forward to seeing more pictures!
CONGRATS GUYS!!! He is darling! I've been wondering about ya! And I got your text, I don't have much on hand, I'm sorry I wish I did... but you can check my blog to see if theres anything your mom might like:)
(sweet-simple-pleasures.blogspot) Your bed is just about done- it just needs another coat of paint! And btw, I am laughing so hard about painting that crib! I should have warned you! It took me at least a week to get mine done! Such a pain! I am sorry! It looks awesome though! You did a great job! You two are darn cute parents! I am so happy for you! Let me know if I can help in any way!! So happy he is here!
Yay! Congratulations! :)
Congratulations! He is so perfect and I am so glad he is here and all is well. I'll be looking forward to more posts and pictures of your little guy. I'm so excited for you! I'd love to come see the little guy. Enjoy every second!
Post a Comment