Sunday, November 23, 2008
Tiegan's Room
Allycin went to the doctor on Friday, and she is already dilated to a one and effaced (whatever that means) 50 percent. Now I don't know much about birth but I am told this means Tiegan is definitely on his way. Yay! So, needless to say we have been furiously trying to get his room ready for him. We were able to get a great crib from my friend Jamie, and decided to paint it brown. We thought it would take one coat and maybe three hours. Well, after one layer of primer, three layers of paint, and an ENTIRE week later, here is the finished product (after looking at these pictures I realized that the bed skirt is a wrinkled mess. I will iron it, but lets be honest, not at this moment...)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh my gosh! I LOVE the crib and crib set. I can't believe this baby is coming early. You better watch out! I can't wait to see him. You better keep the pictures coming!!!
So excited for you! You are too cute and always make me laugh. Can't wait to see photos and hear stories of your adventures in parenthood!
Your bedding is so cute! I can't believe he is coming already. I can't wait for pictures!
Wow! I didn't realize that your baby was that close! I am so excited for you. You will love putting your baby in that darling crib and watching him fall asleep. ...and then coming back in to look at him every five minutes! :) Babies change everything and I am so excited for you. You will be a great mommy and daddy! :)
so cute and I CANT WAIT!!!
WHOAAA....Wait! I AM TOTALLY MISSING SOMETHING! Are you becoming a Mommy?????? How did this happen that I didn't know? Please email me and tell me the whole story, I don't feel like we are that disconnected....until something like this happens!
Post a Comment