Friday night Trent's parents, Travis, my parents, Rick and Allycin met us at the Olive Garden for dinner. This is Travis picking Tren't nose (I will never understand boys!)
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Rocks, Food, and Parties
Trent has a sister named Aleza who was here for the weekend. The morning before she left for the airport she brought us a brown sack containing four rocks. She gave us very explicit instructions to throw the rocks into water, and to do so without asking any questions. So this is Trent tossing the rocks into the Logan River. We still have no idea what the point was, but apparently some good kharma will be coming our way soon. I will let you know how it turns out!
Friday night Trent's parents, Travis, my parents, Rick and Allycin met us at the Olive Garden for dinner. This is Travis picking Tren't nose (I will never understand boys!)
Friday night Trent's parents, Travis, my parents, Rick and Allycin met us at the Olive Garden for dinner. This is Travis picking Tren't nose (I will never understand boys!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Let me know how things turn out with the whole rock throwing experience. Maybe I need to throw some rocks, too. Love your Halloween costumes.
Rocks into the river......ummm ok! Sounds fun! I LOVE the Halloween costumes! I'm regretting being a lamo this year and not planning anything!
I love your costumes! I couldn't tell you the last time I dressed up for Halloween, but I should start. That is amazing that you get to adopt a baby, congratulations! I will look forward to seeing lots of pictures!
I love the rocks in the river. What a funny girl! It is so fun to see pictures of your family and get to know you better. You're such a cute person and I'm so glad you were my sub and now are my friend!
Hey cute girl! Your blog is adorable! It was so fun too meet you guys and play! :) ANy new news bout the baby?!?
Hey Im so glad I found your blog!
Yes! I love teaching.. I'm so excited to hear that you guys are adopting... are you still going to teach? how did you decide to do this?!!! Its so amazing
Post a Comment