Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Farewell Sweet Summer

School has started, the leaves have changed, the air has turned crisp, and the pumpkins are out. Fall is definitely upon us. As we begin a new season here are some pictures of our travels this summer: This is the town square in Cuzco, Peru.

Standing in front of the Rain Forest in Brazil


Feeding a Llama in Lima, Peru



Machu Picchu, Peru

The Copacabana Beach




Isla Negra, Chile

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie said...

Richelle yeah, I am so glad that you found my blog! It did however take me forever to figure out who Trent and Rikki were! Are you going by Rikki now? How are you? Thank you for the sweet compliment about my girls! I, of course, think they are gorgeous too, but I am a little prejudice! I hope everything is going well for you, let me know what you are up to, I would love to hear from you!

Lacey said...

Hi Richelle...this is Lacey (Cole) Tew. I found you on Kori's blog. That is awesome that you went all of those exotic places over the summer!!!

Mckade.Stacie.Navie said...

yay! finally! i heard your baby was coming sooner! but a boy?! yay! so i wanna name my daughter teagan?! haha they can be friends! i miss you! :(

Gail said...

Hi Richelle - I was happy when Amy told me you were blogging. It will be great to keep in touch with you through the blog. The pictures of Southern America are beautiful. It sounds like you guys are doing great.

Ellis said...

Wow! what a fun trip! I need to get your phone number and/or e-mail. I would love to chat with you!! e-mail me korineellis@yahoo.com

Gentri said...

Richelle blogging. That's great! I can't believe all the great adventures this summer, and a babe coming, yeah! We need to get together soon!