Monday, October 13, 2008

The Universe HATES Me


Trent and I finally decided to start a blog. As of right now we don't have anything amazing to report, but we will sure keep you posted!

I would however like to comment on the weather. Are you kidding me?! It is October 13th and there is SNOW?? I am sure that the universe hates me. Our Home-Teachers came over last night and one of the guys told us that his wife LOVES the cold and that sometimes in the summer he doesn't like to be around her because she gets so ornery when it is hot. Can you IMAGINE?! I cannot. As a worshiper of the sun, it blew my mind.

5 comments:

Abong said...

who really loves snow? she must be crazy! the only good this about winter is xmas, sweaters, and boots.

Emily said...

HEY! I am so glad that you found my blog! AND I am really glad that you have a blog. It looks like things are going so well for you. That is wonderful that you are teaching 9th grade! I hope that it is going well. I called you last summer and I laughed out loud when you said you couldn't answer the phone because you were out of the country! That must have been an awesome adventure. I'd love to hear more about it. I am also really excited that you said you were going to adopt a baby. That is great! keep blogging. The universe doesn't hate you. Maybe just Jack Frost hates you. ;) He hates us too, because it snowed here in Rexburg, too!

Andrew and Lindsey said...

Hey, I'm glad to see you are going to be a blogging friend. I am so excited for you to adopt a baby!? I didn't know that but that will be so awesome.

AMY said...

YAY, you are an offical blogger!!!! Don't worry there will be more outfits to come, I love to buy clothes :-) Seems like everyone out there are bloggers these days. I can't wait till the little guy is here, I would say that I will babysit but you live a little to far away :-)
Chat with you later
Amy

Ellis said...

Hey! I am so excited that you found me! (how did you by the way?) I've been looking for you for what seems like ages! Wow! Where are you living and teaching? That's awesome that you guys are going to adopt - I can't wait to hear more about that adventure. I seriously miss you girl and am so excited to be able to keep up with what you are doing!