We blessed Bryton on April 10th in the Clark 2nd Ward.


Trent and I drove her around for 30 minutes before Sacrament meeting started just to make sure she was totally unconscious. And it worked like a charm! She slept through the entire blessing but woke up the second it was over. Trent gave her an incredible blessing and the spirit was so sweet and strong and filled the entire chapel. I am grateful for a Priesthood holder and for two beautiful babies who call me "mom." I am also grateful that I get TWO incredibly wonderful and supportive families who shared Bryton's day with us.



Gail and Amy are technically cousins, but I think of them as my sisters :)

My parents

Trent's parents

Grandpa Darrell
Grandma Jane
My first attempt at something other than a pan cake. It was a little lop-sided but it tasted good!


1 comment:
The cake (and the family) are too cute for words!!
Post a Comment