My mom and I took the kids to an Easter Egg hunt at the Tooele Army Depot. We inadvertently arrived an hour early. Oops! But it ended up being a good thing because Tiegan had a blast playing at the park.



When the Easter Bunny arrived, Tiegan was terrified of him! For the first time ever Tiegan didn't want to get out of his stroller. He wouldn't even look at him.

When I looked in the sack to see Tiegan's loot (and yes, to steal some) it was full of sticks!
I guess that was more appealing than the candy :)

There was a firetruck parked across the street and Tiegan went crazy when he saw it. When we walked him over to get a better look the fireman jumped out and gave him his very own fireman's hat. He even let him sit in the driver's seat and pretend to drive. Don't let this face fool you, he was BEYOND thrilled!

Easter morning. The closest we came to a picture of the kiddos.


After church we walked up to my Grandma Jane's house to see some of our aunts, uncles, and cousins.

Tiegan found a firetruck in the yard and was SO excited.
Brent, Dad, Phil, Craig, and Grandma Jane
I don't think any of them have ever smiled for a picture. It's not in the DNA.

1 comment:
I gotta tell you, I think that bunny is a tad creepy. I would have hid too.
Post a Comment