Richelle!!! So two seconds ago I was looking at your facebook pics and said to myself "She needs to have a babe" haha and then I clicked on here!How fun is that!Im so excited for you!! So i think its a girl, and you should go where we went to find out! Then you only have to wait 3 more weeks! YAY YAY YAY
Congrats!!! That is exciting. I'm going to guess twins just for the heck of it even though you would already know that, but there can always be surprises.
CONGRATS! How exciting for you. Adding another kid to the picture wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought it would be and just makes life that much more fun. The second baby is such a win-win: a boy would be fun for Tiegan, but a girl would be fun for you!
Trent and I met on the Ballroom Dance team at USU, and were married June 16, 2006 in the Salt Lake Temple. We have a little boy (3) named Tiegan and a little girl (18 months) named Bryton whom we adore!
Welcome to our life...
13 comments:
Richelle!!! So two seconds ago I was looking at your facebook pics and said to myself "She needs to have a babe" haha and then I clicked on here!How fun is that!Im so excited for you!! So i think its a girl, and you should go where we went to find out! Then you only have to wait 3 more weeks! YAY YAY YAY
Yea! Congrats! I think.... girl. At least that's what all the cool people (like us) are having! :) Either way, it will be adorable, I'm sure!
Congrats! So exciting. I think boy. Can't wait to find out and especially can't wait for you to find out:)
Congrats you guys, that is so exciting. My guess would be boy. Hope your feeling well. Tiegan is so stinkin cute!
Congrats!!! That is exciting. I'm going to guess twins just for the heck of it even though you would already know that, but there can always be surprises.
CONGRATS! How exciting for you. Adding another kid to the picture wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought it would be and just makes life that much more fun. The second baby is such a win-win: a boy would be fun for Tiegan, but a girl would be fun for you!
Ahhh congrats Richelle! I hope you have a girl so you have one of each!
Yay for baby #2! Congratulations what fun! I don't have any idea what you're having I'm thrilled for you either way.
Congrats!!! So excited for you guys. Keep me posted....
xoxo
Yahoo!!!! That is awesome news indeed. Congrats!
We are so happy for you. My guess is that it is a girl.
yay!! congrats im so excited for you two! keep me up dated on the babe!
WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEE!!!! It's so a girl! COngrats! I am so so very happy for you!
Post a Comment