I cannot believe my baby is 10 months old! I feel like time is FLYING. He is so much fun and so full of energy. We absolutely adore having him in our home and being his parents.
He can take 4 or 5 steps on his own now, but then he drops to his knees to crawl, realizing he can get there faster if he does. He can climb up our baby gate, climb up and out of his pack-and-play, climb up the stairs, climb up the shelves in the fridge, pretty much climb up anything and EVERYTHING. We ordered a baby, but I'm pretty sure we got a monkey! :)

He is obsessed with our computer. Every time one of us gets it out he goes crazy trying to get to it. One day he was getting frustrated because he couldn't reach it. Next thing we know, he scoots his toy over and stand up on it. Sure enough, he could reach it! We are in serious trouble; our baby is smarter than us!!






A couple of weeks ago we took him to Target, where my cousin Amy is a photographer, and she took these cute pictures. Thanks Amy!
4 comments:
I can't believe that your little guy can climb so much... and walk a little. That is pretty early to have those skills. He must be gifted! ;) He is so darling. I really love the pictures! Thanks for the update. I was just thinking about you the other day and hoping that you were doing well! :)
What cute CUTE photos! I miss you Richelle and how you make me laugh! It's good to see some posts - I've really missed taking a peek into your life. Tiegan is a handsome little man and I'm glad that you're enjoying him so much. Being a mom is hard for sure. Everyone tells you so, but you just don't know how hard it is. But it is also so much more wonderful than people tell you too! I love your comments about him being a monkey and a baby being harder than your school kids. So what is Trent doing these days and where are you living?
He's getting SO big!!!
Oh JEEZ... really? T is the CUTEST baby on EARTH!!!! I just love those pictures! He is a handsome handsome little monkey!:)
Post a Comment