Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Snuggle Buddies

One upon a time, back in November (yes, I am WAY behind. Yes, I am trying to catch up. Slowly) Tiegan and I were upstairs playing when we heard Bryton crying on the monitor. I went into the kitchen to turn off the monitor before going to get her. Upon re-entering the living room to get Tiegan (he always has to go with me to get her) I discovered he was gone. That little stinker had run downstairs (if you knew our spiral staircase, you would know that that is a feat in and of itself) and jumped into her crib to snuggle. So darling. I love moments like this.
Disclaimer: I promise, I do comb B's hair. Every day. But what happens during nap time, stays during nap time :)

2 comments:

Lauren Forsgren said...

So cute! And I think the hair is great. :)

Team Boo said...

I like when someone snuggles me when I nap. Best brother ever.