There was really no debate about what Bryton would be for her very first Halloween. This girl was made for pom-poms!
And clearly Tiegan has to coordinate with her (I am making the most out of every Halloween until he insists upon being something dead. And scary. With blood.) Luckily he loves watching the Utes play football with Uncle Rick so he was excited to be a football player. He did, however freak out when I put black lines under his eyes. We had to wash it off. But he did get to wear his costume to his Play N' Learn Preschool and he was pretty excited about it. Bryton, however, was not excited about all the love she was getting from Brother...
We had to divide and conquer for the annual Penrod Halloween Party because it was the same night as the Stake Dance Festival (Trent and I were asked to choreograph and teach the youth a Jitterbug. After 3 months and countless hours, I wanted to see the final result.) So Trent and Bryton went to the party and Tiegan and I went to the Dance Festival.


Our friends Justin & Shannon hosted a date-night Halloween party...
Ben & Laurianne as Hippies
Tawnya & Jeff as Bikers
Rachel & Travis as a Grecian Goddess & Caesar
Rob & Jenny as Pirates
Hilary & Ryan as Wilma & Fred Flinstone
Shannon & Justin as Richard Simmons and his work-out girl
Trent & I as Mario & Princess Peach

No comments:
Post a Comment