This year we went to Lava Hot Springs for the Stirling Family Retreat.
Because no little boy should leave home without his trucks, I packed him a bag full of them, thinking he would wait until we got there to play with them. Before we were even out of the driveway I turned around and saw this...
Grandpa Dennis spent most of his time with exploring with Tiegan and Sage (it was a little bit like herding cats. They each wanted to exploring different things!) Good thing grandpa is so patient!
The highlight for the kids was feeding the ducks. I think we went through several loaves of bread.
Trent and Pete took the girls down the river.
Our cabin
Grandpa loves to sit in the car and sing to the radio. Tiegan loves to join him. They sat in that car for at least 30 minutes. It was crackin' me up :)
dirt AND tractors?! Hello! Tiegan was in LOVE (his daddy was pretty excited too)
Trent & Tiegan were able to sit in the tractor (backhoe? Front end loader? I'm trying to learn the names!) and raise and lower the bucket. I did not think we would ever get either of them out of this thing...
The crew (minus Pete who was taking the picture).
Were were small this year. Next year we will have the Miller's! Yay!


1 comment:
That first pic of Tiegan just makes me smile. So Cute!!
Post a Comment