Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Airplanes & Trucks

We have been dying to take Tiegan to see the copper mine. We knew he would love it and were not disappointed by his enthusiasm! He still yells out "Mine!" and makes the more sign with his hands. We will definitely be returning in the near future...
We went on the perfect day because it was free to the public, and they had tour buses shuttle us up the mountain.




Tiegan was very impressed by the truck collection. And very disappointed he could not touch them! It was a little bit like waving a chocolate cake in front of someone on a diet.

From there we headed to the Hill Air Force Base Museum.

My mom and I were content to admire the planes from the walkway, but the men had to try to figure out how things work and inspect the fine details...

The shark plane was by far Tiegan's favorite. And I think My Dad's too.

His little legs were tired after all that walking...

1 comment:

Kris said...

I'm sure you sometimes think nobody looks at your blog, but I did today. Thanks for the pix - it's good to know what's going on!