To kick-off our new Cheer season, we all went to the Watson's gorgeous cabin in Ophir.
The hubs and the babe came along.
(The boy had a fun sleepover with Grandma & Grandpa instead)
We had a motivational speaker/ Zumba instructor
They all wanted to do a service project, so in the morning they tied fleece blankets for the Children's Justice Center
It was so much fun. I seriously adore these girls (and boys!)
*Funny/Sad/Heartbreaking story: Bryton had been close to rolling over for several days, but had never made it all the way over. I had kept the camera close-by at all times just in case. Well that night I laid her on her blanket and then went to the patio to grab some food. Upon reentering the cabin, Macie says, "I didn't know she was rolling over!" I look, and to my horror, there is Bryton laying triumphantly on her belly. I missed it. But luckily my Cheerios were there to witness the event, and (ironically enough) to cheer her on :)
CHEER CAMP!
We went to cheer camp at USU and I loved every second of being back in Logan! Tiegan stayed with my Mom and I packed up Little Miss B and took her with me.

They won the Spirit Stick the first day

All dressed up for Rally Night

We have 2 boys this year. I swear they are not wearing girl uniforms for real. Taylor was just really excited for rally night...

Macie & Bryton
Krista lovin' on Miss B
Bryton was such an angel. The other coaches kept asking me what my secret was. Honestly, my secret is that Heavenly Father sent me such a sweet heart. She is so content and happy to go along with whatever I do and wherever I go.
They earned a Superior Plaque and the "Hardest Working Team" award. I am so proud of them!

Have I mentioned that I love these kids?!

No comments:
Post a Comment