Monday, June 27, 2011

5 Years!

June 16th marked our 5th anniversary!
Trent and I have had a busy 5 years! Right now, Trent works as the assistant financial controller at Utah Fab, teaches Seminary (at SHS) and Institute, owns and operates Bladescape (a landscaping business) and is the Elder's Quorum President. On top of all that, he is the world's best Husband and Father (a title which is very hard to earn!). I am a full-time mommy, coach the cheerleaders at GHS, and am the 2nd Counselor in the Relief Society Presidency. This makes me tired even typing all that! It really is a miracle that we ever see each other. We have learned to make the moments when we are together really count.

In the last 5 years we have:
*moved 3 times
*had 14 jobs
*spent a summer in South America
*Graduated from USU with Bachelor's degrees
*Started our own business (Bladescape)
*Adopted one baby (Tiegan)
*Gave birth to another baby (Bryton)

I can honestly say that I love Trent today so much more than I did on the day I married him (which I did not think was possible!). We have grown so much and experienced so much and I am so happy to have eternity with him to grow and love and experience even more.


Happy Anniversary Babe, I love you!

3 comments:

The Ball Family said...

I hope your next five years are just as eventful and filled with love. Happy Anniversary!

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys have done a lot in 5 years!

Mckade.Stacie.Navie said...

Crazy I have known you for all these 5 years!!! We miss you! come visit soon!