Monday, April 19, 2010

Tiegan Loves...

Tiegan is now 16 months old, and busy, busy, BUSY! He definitely keeps us moving, and laughing. Yesterday we were playing with him and Trent said, "What did we ever do before we had Tiegan?" And I honestly don't remember! We have so much fun with him, and our whole lives revolve around this adorable little boy. Here are a few things Tiegan loves...

Playing in Boxes!
This provides both he and Trent with HOURS of entertainment. Best invention EVER :)

Sitting in drawers!
This can be in the kitchen (cupboards), in the living room (coffee table), or in his bedroom (dresser). He, of course, has to remove all items in said drawer before he climbs in. This provides mommy with HOURS of entertainment cleaning up after him :)

Bath Time!!
He will seriously play in the tub for a good 45 minutes. This is WONDERFUL for mommy. I used to read by the side of the tub while he played, but then he discovered the fun of splashing, and that was the end of that.



Looking out the window!
This is where Tiegan spends most of his day. He waves at all of the cars that go past, watches the horses in the field across the street, and more recently, he enjoys licking the window. This leads him to a Windex-induced high. Very entertaining (and a little gross).



Making Messes
Tiegan is not satisfied with food only entering his mouth. He likes to get it all over his tray, face, hair, and the floor. The funny things is that he HATES when his hands get dirty. He will stick them out to me to wipe them off between bites.

Eating Birdseed (who knew?!)
A few weeks ago I became suspicious when I realized he was being too quiet. I entered the room to find Tiegs in the middle of a bag of birdseed (where in the world did he get birdseed anyway?) He was eating it and saying, "YUM!"
And yes, my child DOES play with a pink cell phone. Don't ask. At least he has ditched the infamous purple necklace :)

Lastly and most importantly, Tiegan loves...

Mommy and Daddy

8 comments:

Whitney Terry said...

Tiegen is so cute! What on earth would we do without our boys?
I know I keep saying it- but let's get together. Let me know if a day next week will work for you. Thanks for sharing your cute pictures!

Erin Nichole said...

Tiegan is adorable! When I was home last, Emi and I were just busting up watching him in Sacrament meeting! I am coming home for the summer, I wanna come over with Emilee one day! :) if that is okay with you!

Sheena said...

What a funny guy. He's so cute! I love that he licks the window. The Old folk's sociable looks like lots of fun too!

Autumn said...

It's so fun to enjoy all the different stages they go through. What a beautiful boy.

Kris and Sam said...

Should Teigan ever turn up missing, he definitely isn't being spoiled rotten at our house. Dang that boy is cute! I love that he cleans out drawers to sit in.

Jill said...

Oh yay new pictures! He is getting to be such a big boy! So cute! Hope everything is going well for ya'll :)

The Ball Family said...

Sooo cute!

Andrew and Lindsey said...

Aren't boys so fun?? I look at your pictures and Kaleb loves to do so many of those things too, he is SO busy! I hope everything is going well for you guys, I miss seeing you around! You guys are such an adorable family!