Thursday, April 8, 2010

Old Folk's Sociable

Trent and I were asked to be on the program for this year's Old Folk's Sociable. I was pretty dang excited (Trent not so much, but even he will admit he ended up having a BLAST). We made so many friends and memories, and now that is over I feel so bored all the time! Trent told me I need to get a new hobby.

"Put on your Sunday Clothes" from Hello Dolly. This number required singing AND dancing. This adds a whole new level of difficulty that I am not fully equipped to handle.




"You Can't Stop the Beat" from Hairspray. This was my favorite! I'll be honest though, by the time it was over I was always sweatin' like a fat kid.


"One" from A Chorus Line. This one was all girls and looked so cool.



The finale was a medley of patriotic songs and it gave me chills. I LOVE singing about America.

4 comments:

Autumn said...

That looks like so much fun. I've never been part of a production before but it sure looks like a riot. It's too cool you keep up with your dancing together.

Kris and Sam said...

You're so pretty.

Team Boo said...

seriously you are so pretty!!! I wish I didn't have two left feet...

The Corbridges said...

You look so cute and skinny Richelle!... and all of your pics look like you're having so much fun. I miss dancing and watching the sociables :( Seriously, the coolest thing ever and you'd never understand it until you've been to one. That's so cool that Trent gets to be a part of it now too. You guys are so cute together!