I often think of Allycin (Tiegan's birth mom) and feel so grateful and humbled and truly honored that she would trust me to be Tiegan's mom. And then I think of Heavenly Father and how, each time he sends his children to earth, he is trusting Mothers to love and take care of them. It is a responsibility that I will never take lightly.
Today I am also thinking of my own Mom. What an incredible person! All of the amazing things have happened to me in the these last 24 years would not have happened if it were not for her. She has been the most perfect example of what a Mother is. And now I am pretty sure she will be recieving the award of the World's Best Gramdma! I love you Mom, more than I could ever express to you. Thank you for everything you do for us!

3 comments:
awh that's melts my heart. im glad to hear all is well with your little family! motherhood only gets better!
Hurray for you! So, what are the plans for you guys once the school year is over? I'd love to know! take care cute girl!
I hope you had a fantastic first mom's day! You sure deserve it!
Post a Comment