It is Spring and the Stirling household is more than ready for it! The weather has perked up all of our spirits and left us anticipating the days when we can take Tiegan to the park, the pool, and all sorts of other fun places. Until those days are here, these are some pictures of the things we have been up to lately:
Tiegan loves to play airplane. It is a sure-fire way to get a great big smile out of him.
For Tiegan's first St. Patrick's day, we had a green dinner with Sierra, Nate, and Charley (who came from Texas to visit) Thanks Sierra, it was incredible as always!
We had green rice with chicken, zucchini and green peppers, green salad, green water (which I don't recommend because it is just weird), and grasshopper pie (YUM!)
Tiegan has always loved to fold his little hands. It is so sweet and looks like he is praying. Whenever he does this Trent likes to dictate his prayer. It always goes a little something like this: "Dear Heavenly Father, please bless daddy that he will not be tired today because I kept him up all night, and please bless mommy that she will miss me while she's at work, and please bless this milk that I am about to partake of- that it will not give me gas. Amen."
We went home to visit our families this month, and my mom baby-sat so Trent and I could go on a date. We went to dinner at Crown Burger (swanky I know, but Tooele doesn't have that many options) and then we went to see "Confessions of a Shopaholic," which is hilarious. We laughed the WHOLE time!
Tiegan in his church clothes looking not very happy, but incredibly handsome
Our friend's Jamie and Nate made us this incredible bed that we are so excited about! It is beautiful and so fun to have a real bed, instead of just a mattress and a metal frame. Now imagine how good it will look when we move and can actually get the box springs up the stairs (story for another day).
Family outing at Firehouse Pizza.
My brother, Brad, was concerned that we were dressing Tiegan a little too "Preppy-ish," so he bought him his very first camo. Adorable :)
And lastly, I love my baby and live for the weekends when we get to hang out all day together :)
8 comments:
There are so many cute pictures to comment on. You guys look so happy and isn't being a parent the bomb!!
so cute! love the whole post and mostly love you! um cute bed, im very jealous. you would think i would have that now wouldnt ya?
K you are gorgeous in all of those pictures. It's unfair! Tiegan is so DANG cute! Love the bed!;) It looks enormous next to baby T:)
you guys look so happy! What a beautiful little family! What are your plans once this school year gets done?
Oh my goodness! What a cute little guy and what a hot momma! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing so well. We LOVE Firehouse--we should do a triple date with Sierra there sometime!
I really love all the pictures. One day I'll get with it & put some up on ours!!!
You are such the cutest mom and Tiegan is so adorable. I love all of his pictures. Little boys are so fun!!
Okay, I love "Tiegan's" sweet prayer. He is just so adorable. I can't believe how big he will be when I see him for the first time. Tell him to hold still and not grow for awhile.
Post a Comment