Monday, January 25, 2010

Our Best Friend's Wedding

Sierra and Nate were married on December 19th! We, along with my Mom and Brad went to Logan a day early and stayed in a hotel (since the silly couple decided to schedule their sealing at 8 in the morning! Who does that??)

We had a blast shopping, eating at Chili's AND Firehouse Pizza (man we miss living in Logan!), and playing in the pool.



Nate and Sierra coming out of the temple


Sierra and I

All of us Bridesmaids. The photographer made us take our coats off- Keep in mind, this is December in Logan! Where, might you ask, was Trent during all of these photos? Sitting in the warm jeep! Do I blame him? Not a bit :)


Trent and I at the reception



I still can't get over how BEAUTIFUL they are!



Congratulations Nate & Sierra! We love you guys!!

1 comment:

Kris and Sam said...

I think we both earned an extra gold star in heaven that day.